Agnostic.com

1 3

Former Russian oligarch offers $1 million, dead or alive for Putin. [msn.com] I saw this on a Youtube broadcast from 60 minutes Australia but can’t find a link.

JackPedigo 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

if one kills someone to prove killing is wrong that would make them a hypocrite. NATO is worst. Another weapon of mass distraction.

So one can think killing is wrong yet go into battle and kill in order to protect their community that person is a hypocrite. Guess, what, in some way we are all hypocrites. Sometimes trying to not be one only makes important matters worse.

@JackPedigo
Only time to kill is last resort to protect yourself or family of equal force. I understand Ukraine situation. Personal I would take my family and get the hell out there, if I lived in Ukraine. This a wealthy globally centralist war ultimately.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.