Agnostic.com

7 17

And speaking of quilts, the latest one. It looks better "in person"!

Gwendolyn2018 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not think i have seen curves like that! Looks difficult!
??

I think it s great, I can see why you say it looks better when your there. Lots going on. Are you still knitting and/or crocheting?

Beautiful work

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 16, 2022

Talented young lady

@Gwendolyn2018 A treasure either way 😎

I'm impressed by your work here, Gwen! Amazing!

@Gwendolyn2018 My dearly-beloved Aunt Helen formed a quilting group in Lander Wyoming. They made quilts for the homeless or the needy. She said they thought of the quilts as a ''warm hug.'' Sweet.

@Gwendolyn2018 I think she used discarded fabrics, thrift store, etc. And apparently, her friends all enjoyed the chance to be together. In any event, Gwen....you're supporting a very historic craft!

@Gwendolyn2018 Since I'm interested in women's arts....it was a great way for women to enjoy one another's company, create something practical but also a work of art. I've seen women around the world weaving together and had these same thoughts. Glad you're helping to keep it going!

@Gwendolyn2018 I think you're right!

@Gwendolyn2018 I used to do both but---arthritic thumbs took it all away. I remember my mother bringing her knitting to the movies and clicking away in the dark! Do you have a ''knitting circle?"

@Gwendolyn2018 I'm afraid my crafty days are over. But I have other interests...so....glad you're carrying it on, though.

Do you ship to the UK ?

Very nice quilt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.