Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amber mentioned Biden’s trip next week to Europe. I understand NATO leaders will meet. They will be a tempting target for an attack by Putin.

Based on how poorly the current attack is going, I doubt Putin would enlarge the war.

You’re okay with teaching five year olds about sex and sexuality???

Interesting….. fucked up, but interesting.

@Retiredsteve That’s what that bill blocks. Because they were doing it.now they legally can’t.
The bill itself doesn’t have the word “gay” in it at all. But the liberals have to put their wording to it to get attention from regards that don’t read.

@Retiredsteve

You haven’t even glanced at the bill

I don't think there are any lesson plans for the young kids. I think it is more like, if the teachers are asked questions by young kids, they are no longer allowed to answer truthfully. And, THAT is fucked up.

In the U.S. we are very uptight about sex. In Europe they don't attempt to hide the truth about sex, sexual orientation and sexual identity from kids. They have lower teen pregnancies and lower rates of sexually transmitted diseases, and lower rates of kids committing suicide. We need to abandon our Calvinistic values around human sexuality, for a mentally healthier society.

@snytiger6

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.