Agnostic.com

5 2

Disillusionment

Does anyone besides me find it hilarious, tragic and incomprehensible that disillusionment has almost universally negative connotations?

CapriKious 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You may, of course, be jesting with this post, at least in part. I think I'll answer as if you are not, though...
I think any personal 'disillusionment' is bound feel negative to the experiencer (hey, a new word to our built in dictionaries! experiencer© )
But then, our infantile experiences are fraught with misunderstandings and falsehoods (intentional and un-), learning the truths will surely be difficult.
I guess my point, assuming I have one, is that we can hang on the disillusionment, let it color the rest of our outlooks and lives, or follow my son-in-law's advice...
Look for joy in little things.
Like my new, copyrighted word, experencer!©™®!

This place is so fucking pointless. A/Ags are as assfucked ignorant as anyone out there.

We are, and A is.
Everything is pointless, kinda.
I hope you find a way to make the ride through a bit more pleasant for you and yours, tho.

it's fucking dangerous

No. Disillusionment is good..especially when it's over religion.

Wow. cool. Bit scary too. Alien fingers!! LoL.

Fingers alone. Without nary a body or arm or hand... A Stephen King novel in the making

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.