Agnostic.com

11 1

Have any of your dreams (while sleeping) come true?

I do a lot of building construction, and I also create magic tricks. While sleeping I came up with solutions to the tasks at hand in my dreams.

ebdb 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once dreamt that "Malayalam" (the Indian language) was a palindrome. When I woke up I was able to confirm that was indeed the case.

I will occassionally have dreams about really random things like walking down a street and walking past a store front and seeing upside down dolls heads in the window. I will wake up and wonder where the deck that came from...and a few weeks or months later I will walk by that exact place. It has happened many times. I always think it's so bizarre.

No. Once I dreamed of the most awesome original melody, and woke up in the middle of the night, remembering it. It was an amazing hook, and so good I would definitely remember it in the morning, no problem. So yeah, woke up... never could remember it. Sigh.

Sort of. Nothing interesting, unfortunately.
When I was still in school, I would have a vivid dream that involved real life places, people and situations, but none that seemed likely to happen (ie. In a science room with science teacher, when I'm not enrolled in a science class) and a series of mundane events would happen.
Would wake up wondering why I would even dream that.
Then, maybe months later, the situation would happen, same people, place, mundane events...
I would be left scratching my head, but it was so... boring... that it mostly just irked me.
Happened a few times, but not in a while.
No idea what to make of it.

Because when you are sleeping, your brain is restoring and lots other things. Some people have their best sex fantasy satisfied in their dreams. LoL. We are creative even when we are asleep. Haha

I dreamt about pizza once and then ordered one when I woke.

Damn, I wish i had THOSE kind of "come true" dreams, those are good ones!
Mine happen 3 or more in a row, and always foretell very bad things. It doesn't happen often, but it happens. ?

Emme Level 7 Apr 24, 2018

No.

Yes, however not fully.
Example: the dream was that a knife was thrown at me on my front porch. The thrower was a person I couldn't see their identity.
Life: Family cat jumped onto a window sill on the porch, and levers caused a butter knife to follow the EXACT path of the knife in the dream.
(Other parallels were certain phrases and noises that lined up in the same timeline of the dream).

Sometimes I've felt a "de ju veu" (spelling?) Where I my experience is being retroactively assigned to a dream. But other times I remember the dream as is and it lines up in a similar mannor in life.

Personally I contribute this to the many what ifs my brain goes through at night. Some of those will line up to real life.

I’ve solved issues in my sleep.
I keep a notepad just for that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.