Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK GOP Rep. Jeff Fortenberry Guilty Of Three Felonies In Campaign Contributions Case - CNNPolitics

What A Surprise! A Piece Of Shit Republican Criminal. Let's See If This Motherfucker Does Any Jail Time.

barjoe 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not going to hold my breath for him doing time. The Judge is a Trump appointee. But he has repeatedly ruled against all Fortenberry's motions, so there may be hope to see the good congressman doing time.

Is it because he's just a lowly Rep? Or is it because he's a Republican? I've only seen passing comments in the media. The House has (another? I don't know) convicted felon in their ranks.

He's scheduled for sentencing June 28 and faces up to 5 years in prison for each of the three counts.
I'm with you. We'll see if he gets anything -- or even gets expelled from Congress -- or if the sentencing get derailed by appeals or political machinations.😞

Update:

The rep announced this morning that he is resigning Mar. 31. He must be out of options. Ha, ha.

@RichCC Or if his dumb fuck voters vote him in again. But…….would that be a surprise?

The GOP is run by a collection of geriatric power-hungry delinquents.

Big surprise eh!!?? White collar criminal fucks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.