Agnostic.com

9 7

LINK Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians

Ok all you gun loving blowhards who can't wait to kill a commie for Christ. Putin = KGB= Commie converted to Fascism. If only I wasn't 102 tho my doctor says I sure don't look it.
If I lie Zolensky might take me. "I wanna kill. I wanna Kill. Kill. KILL~ KILL!!!!!". Arlo Guthry
Alice's Restaurant.

Mooolah 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you Tajan61 for unbocking me, from the Conservative Atheist Group on your own volition. I am honored...I think. =0}

👍

It’s a mess at the southern border and it’s all Biden’s fault.

[foxnews.com]

@Trajan61 Yes. Yahoo is left of center. Soft left. Not far enough left for me. But I understand your point. We all have to make up our own minds. Talking about our differences can only teach us the options we have in resolving them enough that we remain decent neighbors. I can not convince you of anything. You have to arrive at your own positions. I just like talking to the opposition. I used to talk to the Black Moslems handing out their newspapers. I knew they wouldn't try & kidnap me as I felt the Hell's Angels would. I just like exposing myself to ideas & views of the opposition. Never boring. & I have seen my country advance policies that have to be sifted thru via history, as what was successful & not. That's it. I hope we never meet on the battlefield. Only 48% of Democrats said that if the Russkis invade they would stay & fight. 68% of Republicans would. One of the 3 issues I stand with the Republicans on. Israel, 2nd Amendment, & defending my country from Putin, who already has invaded..
I will use poison as Putin does.

I’m going to remove your ban from the conservative atheist group. Behave now. 🤪😜🤣

It’s done. If you wish you can return to the conservativeatheist group.

I stand with Israel and support the 2nd amendment as well.

Don’t you think it’s kind of hard to support the 2nd amendment and support someone like Biden who wants to severely curtail our 2nd amendment rights?

@Trajan61 You asked. Actually don't know what to do about our mass shootings & gang related murders. Perhaps the 2nd Amendment should be re written for our modern times. I think we are in a stalemate & I punt to the next generation. I am done with some issues. I only supported Biden because I had no choice. This is what I surmised. I understand your frustration & anger. Itis the solution that separates us. The United States of Mexico is sitting on our problem as they have a problem at their southern border. How we solve it again is where we differ. Years of s the USA supporting dictators, and now gang controlled governments all because of our failed "drug war". All I know is Warsaw Ghetto had no armaments. Until all violence ceases in the world, I as a tiny big mouthed woman need the final say if anyone should try me. And they have so.... I need an equalizer. I don't have any answers with our stale mate. At some point it will break either way. I am retired as a activist & serve as a donor class. I learning to watch the parade. Not march in it. Yes it is kinda hard to support the 2nd & vote Democratic. Life is kinda hard.

@ Trajan61
The Dailey Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson. Do some research on him and HIS FALSE info. I can not accept that as a credible source. Can we find one we can agree on? I don't have time to do that either. How about The Wilderness Society? Or Chicago Tribune a conservative newspaper that is credible. I would love to have William F. Buckley back . A true conservative without the hate. Lots of big words so have your dictionary near, =0}

I sent you a link on yahoo news and it’s considered to be left of center.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Did you get that last one?

@Trajan61
I specifically said the 55 Corporations that paid NO taxes. Not the struggling subsistence rancher or farmer. You & I and anyone who does real work are carrying their water while they take celebrities into space. They can burn that fuel while you struggle to fill your equipment. I think a 3rd choice might be the solution but I see Biden as a conservative Democrat & you see him as a liberal commie. We are so far apart. And not just in miles.

I used to vote for democrats but when they started doing idiotic things like opening the border, blocking pipelines and banning leasing for oil and gas on federal land I decided I would never vote democrat again.

Keep in mind that most of the billionaires are supporting Biden and the democrats. Zuckerberg contributed over 100 million dollars to the Biden campaign. As long as we have people like Biden running the country the billionaires are likely going to get richer. They want open immigration for cheap labor and they want to continue to build their products in China for the same reason, cheap labor which allows them to make more money.

Virtually all of my small business friends vote Republican and I can definitely see why. Practically the only farmers I know who vote for the democrats are those looking for a government handout.

Biden is definitely no conservative!

US immigration.

[fairus.org]

@Trajan61 [mediabiasfactcheck.com]
Your sources sir. =0{

@Mooolah Another source. Illegal immigration has exploded under Biden. He said when he was running for president he was going to stop construction of the border wall and the cartels definitely got the message.

[news.yahoo.com]

@Trajan61
Open borders? We don't have open borders. It is a concept which won't happen anytime soon, if ever. This is a media trap question. The green new deal is also a concept not yet implemented. These are proposals that will be modified greatly if they ever become reasonable bills in Congress. We are discussing this as poicy. The pros the cons. No legislation has any chance of serious consideration at this point, I think.Our ag business is being consolidated by large corps such as Arthur Daniels Midland. Farm Aid was an insipid attempt to focus on the loss of our family farms which may be corps but not the massive ones. You are being squeezed & I know it. "Ya might think of switching to hemp if it ever becomes legal in Oklahoma. I live in farm country and see the fields of soy & corn being converted to landscape horticulture for more sprawling developments on some of the most productive land in the country. Few people understand how pressed our farmers & ranchers are as they are urbanites.
I often remind them of droughts & why prices are "so high". "Oh! I never thought about that" is often the reply. I lament that you see democrats as a the opposition. Senator Jon Tester is the only farmer in the Senate & I learn a lot from him on the squeeze.

If we don’t have open borders how come illegal immigration is up tremendously and currently trending at all time record highs. Also if Obama and subsequently Biden had not blocked the Keystone XL that pipeline would have already been built and we would be getting 800,000 barrels a day from Canada and that would have been more than enough to offset what we buy from Russia. Not to mention the democrats blocking drilling on millions of acres of federal land. I’m sure this has contributed greatly to skyrocketing fuel prices. Seems you have been getting false information.

<a href="https://www.fairus.org/issue/border-security/2021-year-review-biden-immigration-numbers-record-failures-costs" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[fairus.org]</a>

[dailycaller.com]

@Trajan61 Federal land is the people's land,. Not Exxon's. The Keystone XL would have benefitted few but the oil companies. We elected Biden to stop the oil companies. Oil prices are manipulated by the corporate/ Saudi connection. There is no shortage other than the market manipulation. Canada oil is heating oil not refined into gasoline which by SOME electric replacement will lower out dependance on foreign manipulation with BIG oil. My info comes from many sources. Not just a favorite.
Undocumented people? Obama deported more people than any other President. The gangs with El Salvador & Honduras connections were deported back to their countries, they took over the government & police force & army, so the birds have come back to roost as their citizens people flee for their children's lives. Open Borders is what the we EU is attempting. History is still out on that.
The info I get is not false it is a different interpretation of the data. I could say the same to you but then our friendly discussion would be over & we go back to shooting at each other. I would prefer to avoid that as I am working on my ability NOT to fly of the handle as Wlll Smith did. =0}

@Mooolah You and I will have to agree to disagree. No one will ever convince me that what the democrats are doing is right and apparently no one will ever convince you that what they are doing is wrong and very bad for the country. My business was doing much better under Trump than what it is doing now. Some of the idiotic democrats want to do away with beef for environmental reasons and force people to become vegetarians.

@Trajan61 I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am responding to you pubic post & having a discussion with you. I want to understand your position without being punched in the face. I am a vegetarian & do oppose the carrion industry. But I do not think it should be illegal. It is my choice & it is yours. But I could not force anyone to adopt my lifestyle nor would I be forced to adopt yours. We have to find the middle ground in order to live together in America without going to war. We are disagreeing and that is ok. Peace & prosperity to you. Viva Zelensky!!! I speak Spanish also. =0}

191 years later we have a new version of the original North African French Foreign Legion.
"The International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine"
Something the world has been lacking "officially" since 1962... a place for anonymous gun toting, war hungry, psychopaths to go and indiscriminately kill foreigners, while offering the rest of us a welcome chance to be free of these over grown substitute phallus obsessed children for a little while, or perhaps forever.

It’s was more fun popping Muslims, but the Ukrainians don’t have the cool tools to do the job like the Americans.

How is the killing of anyone "fun". Except for serial killers & fascists. And you claim to be a "doctor". Doctor of what? Jill Biden is a doctor. Me thinks you are a voodoo doctor.

@Trajan61 Will wonders ever cease? We agree on something. It is possible. Ukraine has suffered immensely. Stalin's enforced starvation. Hitler's atrocities . To quote a previous President, "Fight Like hell" Ukrainians.

I agree. The Ukrainians have had a terrible time. Stalin starved millions of them. When the Germans came they were greeted as liberators but the Germans treated them terrible as well killing a lot of them especially Jews. Then when Stalin took the Ukraine back he killed a bunch of them for collaborating with the Germans.

@Trajan61

Funny how the same people previously supporting government overreach over the flu are now supporting others standing up for their rights.
That’s rather ignorant.

@CourtJester Yes it is.

@CourtJester "Funny" strange? Or "funny" ha ha? The Covid virus is far more lethal than the "flu" & placed me in a dangerous situation as pea brains do not care about their neighbor catching a fatal disease. The virus= Putin. It invaded & some did not fight the virus with inoculations or masks to help their vulnerable neighbor avoid the grim reaper. Selfish & ignorant might be the one's own reflection.

@Mooolah I think everyone should get vaccinated for Covid but I have a big problem when people in power don’t follow their own rules. I thought leaders were supposed to lead by example.

@Trajan61 PS
Government overreach is permitting 55 CORPORATIONS to pay NO taxes while you and I pay more than our share. ( 10% last year. This year I am aiming for zero. I am donating $70K) You can not seem to see what those guys who now own the government are making us middle , working, agricultural class Americans take a big one up our asses by an administration that "made them a lot of money". How can you guys not see what the "Republicans" are doing to us. All our candidates do now is beg for money as our government is now owned by the Amazon's of the world. Note I did not call any of you a name. I am trying to understand how we can see things so differently. The SCOTUS said corporations are people so they can fund candidates. All of our government is now in their pockets as well as SCOTUS. The middle class is doomed and so goes national stability.

@Trajan61 I do not think governments have the right to force people to receive vaxes but then they have to quarantine from the rest of us if the disease is contagious with a high mortality rate. Lead by example often falls in the face of reality. Not every one can pull that off. Only Jesus. Thusly we must choose carefully our leaders & we do not. As a republic we seem to choose by schmoosing, manipulation by our CORPORATE owned media, & not policy. How are 350 million people supposed to live together without warfare? I am not optimistic. How are we even governing ourselves when Senators play to the camera? Degrading. Democracy is ponderous. Dictatorships are less so.

@Mooolah How can you not see that the democrats with their open borders policy and crazy green new deal are ruining this country?? You say corporations are not paying their fair share. I disagree. My cattle ranch is a corporation. I’m being squeezed by lower cattle prices caused by high grain all while my expenses are skyrocketing. As an example two of the top chemicals used in minimum till farming like glyphosphate has gone from 12.50 per gallon last year to 48 dollars now and 2-4D Amine has gone from 11.50 to 24 dollars per gallon. And diesel is at an all time record high. I’m worried about staying in business and the crazy democrats are talking about raising the corporate tax!!!

I wish the Ukrainians the best in their fight against the Russians and hope they are successful but I’m going to have to pass an helping them myself. 🤪😜

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.