Agnostic.com

8 6

How do you relieve stress? On a budget?

I'm going to try meditation. If that doesn't work, maybe ax throwing. There is a place offering that for $20/hour about a half hour from me.

UrsiMajor 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Self-made orgasms.

Solitaire. Sleeping.

I cuddle with my animals. I sing loudly in the shower. I dance to my favorite YouTube music.

On the way to and from the grocery store, I do one of several things - sometimes crank my favorite music really loud and wiggle in my seat tapping or banging on the steering wheel. Sometimes I sing (a thing I do not do well at ALL😁) or I just scream as loud as I can. I use to just drive to a quiet spot in the woods or near the river but gas prices right now . . . . well, I do have to go to the grocery store so I just take a few extra blocks to complete the trip. I live in an apartment complex so I'm limited on my loudness - the car is a good solution.
I also meditate

Pistol range close to me , rent gun buy ammo

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 26, 2022

I relieve stress by satisfying my greatest curiosity.

skado Level 9 Mar 26, 2022

Nah, just go on line, and start an argument with a theist, that's what most of us do.

Would I need an axe to grind?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.