Agnostic.com

6 7

Maher's exaggeration is over the top on this issue in my estimation.

Women don't just want a man that listens we want it all- so there!

Lorajay 9 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bill, Bill, Bill, women don't want men to be like them !! They just want men to quit raping, beating, and killing wives or girlfriends.

Loved the triumviral tirade of macho chauvinism, smirching sexism and slipping the slipper onto effete ballerino.

His usual shock jock shtick?

I can relate to much of what he says on this one! No sex, I love Emily in Paris, more for the views of the city than the plot line. And I am feeling safer in the “friend zone’ than actually asking someone out. I rarely leave my house, and most all my relationships are long distance online. Safer that way.

Maher was stirring the pot here. He's good at that. He's probably expecting the wokeists to scream bloody murder, but he doesn't care any more. Being the same age as Maher I get intirely where he's coming from. Feminism has been hugely important in many ways, but there have been downsides, and an attack on masculinity has been one of them.

I don’t know…
I don’t always love Maher,
but I have to chuckle at this. 🤣

skado Level 9 Mar 26, 2022

Love this

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 26, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.