Agnostic.com

2 5

A Bouncy Castle in the Clouds but you don't get to play or even jump up and down, on your knees for eternity singing praises to the despotic sky overlord. Sounds like fun but I'll spend my money and time in this life on better things than religion.

SnowyOwl 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pascal's Wager rebooted.

If there is a god, how do you know that it does not prefer atheists anyway ?

After all: we do not waste the short lives it gave us in useless ritual, we do not set up the, at least, ten thousand other fake gods in its name, we do not tell it what we believe it should do and think, and we do not use its name to justify exploiting and abusing other people or the planet and its life, and we do not arrogantly claim to have a special relationship with it that others don't.

You got to figure, why would god not just LOVE an atheist. Almost makes me wish there was a god.

Like this, may post it.

Silly isn't it.

Betty Level 8 Mar 27, 2022

Ridiculously so, if it weren't for the hordes of gullible people that fall for it and squander the only life that we know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657876
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.