Agnostic.com

9 0

Single looking?

I tried another dating site and am highly disappointed. Have any of you found a mate here?

confidentrealm 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've made a few friends. No luck yet. No one lives close enough. I see that there are a lot of people in my area on here, but there are no profile pictures or anything from them. I think that they may be scared or really ugly, LOL.

Polly Level 4 Apr 26, 2018

I met a fellow member here a couple of months ago. I flew out to opposite coast to spend time with him. Ended up as friends but am willing to try again.

I have only been on this site about a month. Not in any hurry to find a SO, just getting used to the idea of being single again. If it happens, it happens; but if it doesn't, I'm still having a good time mingling with like-minded people.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 25, 2018

Not yet... Don't know if I will. It's a fun process though... Making friends along the way

Hutch Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

No..but then again I'm only looking for a FWB...if the mate thing happens, cool. If not..that works out too.

Some had but the Site is still too New to come up with good data and examples. Time and Patience. And be available for Surprises, you only have to get it Right once.

No ! But then I am not looking. everyone is my friend. please explain how you look single !

Ha!!

I haven't, then again I'm pretty new still ? couple of pretty ladies though that have messeged me ?

They should make up a FAQ here, and have it be required reading. I have seen variations on that same question over and over again.

The answer, again, is that no one has found anyone yet, but it's still a new website. Give it time.

In the meantime, enjoy being with like-minded people.

Hey, maybe we can have an agnostic.com drinking game: each time someone asks that question, you have to down a glass of ouzo.

This is no attack on you, confidentrealm. It's like being in customer service, and having to answer the same question over and over.

That's not true no one has found anyone here. There have been a couple of announcements already although their exact user IDs escape me.
At least one of the members appeared regular.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.