Agnostic.com

7 3

Hair spray?

Ok guys! Whose secretly using hair spray to hide their long hair besides me. Oh Yeah, brand do you use?

Ladies what brand should I try.

I'm going for the fat Steven Seagal look..lol.

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I use hair gel to keep my bangs back at work under my hat.

I once used it when I had long hair .Now I keep my hair very short and do not need it any more . A small amount of jell sometimes

I used hair spray when I had a razor cut, but that was many winters ago. I don't remember what brand I used. I do well to remember what I had for breakfast.

Im a licensed cosmetologist, so i might be able to help. I would suggest something more like a strong hold gel or pomade

Thanks...

I got no hair but use silvircrin stronghold for my art ie pastels which makes people look.

When I grew my hair long (down to the bottom of my shoulder blades), I just wore it in a ponytail. Eventually I cut it because short hair is easier to take care of, and long hair is a pain when swimming.

I just trying something different. Thanks

my mom used hair spray and that was enough for me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.