Agnostic.com

3 10

As Vladimir Putin continues his brutal attack on Ukraine, a Kremlin-backed TV host in Russia on Tuesday made the case that President Joe Biden should be removed from office and replaced by Donald Trump, whom the host described as a "partner" for Moscow.

How did Donald Trump respond? With glee.

Instead of rejecting the Kremlin's calls for a coup—or condemning Putin's atrocities against Ukrainian citizens—Trump went on a far-right TV program to ask Putin to dig up dirt on President Biden and his son, Hunter—a longtime target of far-right smears.

It's not just Trump. The entire GOP has turned its back on democracy and embraced many of authoritarianism's ideals—and we simply cannot allow them to take control of Congress this November.

--Robert Reich

My observation: A Russian dictator is trying to create a partnership with a would-be American dictator with an apparent goal of establishing an authoritarian government of the world. And about one third of my fellow Americans want to help them.

mischl 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the people I know who depend on the social safety net that SSI, SNAP, Medicare, Medicaid and/or SS provide yet continue to think the orange conman AND his supporters in both houses will make America great again are in for a rude awaking. Sort of along the line of "and then they came for me".

The magat movement is indeed a cult and carries mental illness with it.

The Russians know who their "friends" are.

Trying to create a partnership?! I want to know what kompromat Putin has on 45.

MizJ Level 8 Apr 3, 2022

Don't we ALL! Fortunately--for the time being, at least--we've sent Comrade Trump to go sit in a corner in his Mara-Lago.

@mischl If we could get a photo of him in the corner wearing a dunce cap with his mouth shut I will pay for it!

@MizJ I'll bet that some of our Photoshop genuises could accommodate you.

@mischl Real deal or nothing! 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.