Agnostic.com

2 7

Dog saved by sausage.

JackPedigo 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The silly sausage assuaged the dog's desire and the whole nation heaved a sigh.

Millie is now expected to be top dog guest judge at the forthcoming Hampshire Sausage and Pie Eisteddfood if she doesn't runaway with the entries.

Good plan.

Thought it funny. Have heard Jack Russel's are a handfull dog breed. Seeing the sausage (banger) made me hungry. One thing I missed when I went vegetarian were the British Bangers.

@JackPedigo I'll never go vegetarian - with my gluten and shellfish allergies and the fact I don't use sugar or sweeteners at all I'm leaving myself something I really enjoy. Turkey, chicken and fish. I rarely eat beef but went I do it's organic grass fed, grass finished. The first time I tasted such beef was about 12 years ago, my neighbor in Cle Elum raised his own beef and shared some with me and my ex so. Exceptional flavor, like the beef my mom served when I was a kid. I'll buy some, about a pound, 3 times a year or so.
I like sausage but not enough to want to eat it much these days.

@silverotter11 I am GF as well. When we became vegetarian, to our surprise we actually found more food possibilities. Bangers are not allowed in Germany as they have too much breading. The flavor and texture is different than normal sausages. I should ask Marionville if there exists GF Bangers/

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.