Agnostic.com

2 2

This is world class leadership or buffoonery and ridicule of one the oldest western cultures & democracies?

Outrage as Azov Nazi Addresses Greek Parliament April 8, 2022 Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky brought along an Azov Nazi of Greek heritage to his speech to the Greek Parliament on Thursday -

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sad to say that the actions of President Zelensky in the last few days have lead me to reconsider my opinion of him. The Greek parliament had no excuse to claim that the inclusion of an Azov fighter in his address to them came as a total surprise, because he had done the same thing in his address to the Cypriot Parliament only days before to say nothing of his address being cut short owing to (oddly convenient) "technical problems" when the speaker of the Cypriot government drew attention to the fact that no such opportunities were offered to Cyprus in 1974 when they were invaded by Turkey.
Zelensky further drew unwanted attention to himself when he addressed the Israeli Knesset a few days ago and compared the "struggle" of Israel against the "Palestinian occupiers" of their own country to his war with Russia. An oddly mistaken and inverted description of the actual situation in the middle east.
His constant trope of declaring that he cannot be a Nazi because he is a Jew, is somewhat under mined when he so readily identifies himself a rampant Zionist with obviously far right nationalist views, at least as far as Israel is concerned.
Only last December Zelensky himself presented the title of Hero of Ukraine and Order of the Golden Star to the then commander of the Azov battalion Dmytro Kotsyubaylo friend and compatriot of Ukrainian billionaire and oligarch Igor Kolomoyskyi one of the main financiers to the founders of the Azov Battalion who coincidentally is also Jewish.

As I say the more I read of the current Ukrainian President, the more worried I become about his serious lack of good judgment and choice of friends.

"The fact that I am Jewish barely makes 20 in my long list of faults," Volodymyr Zelensky 2019

I'm pleased to learn that you are reappraising your opinions of this psycho buffoon. . . And we thought Johnson bad!

@FrayedBear It's starting to look like most leaders of most countries are either insane or stupid, equally dangerous in either case.

Consortium News 🤔 Joe Lauria🤡

Hmmm? Coming from a man with your John Henry?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.