Agnostic.com

3 7

The survivors of the deceased should sue for eternal suffering. LOL

bebe12 6 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same thing happens when witchcraft spells go wrong.......nothing.

When I was in college in the 80s I came across and bought a late 1800s spell book at a book show.

It was fascinating. They were serious. There were 10 or 12 spells -- like one I remember was "How To Make Your Lover See Your Rival's True Odious Nature". And there was even one about how to summon a demon but it had a big note that you don't want to do this -- you won't be able to handle it and it will eat you.

I never tried any of them because even the simplest took months of preparation. You had to make your magic Brasier and your magic knife(Athame), etc.
And it would just fail for me anyway because I didn't believe hard enough.

One time my very LDS mother came to visit and a week or so later I noticed it was gone from my bookshelf. I'm sure she destroyed it and believed for the rest of her life she saved me from Evil(tm). I never asked her about it and she never mentioned it. Ha, ha.😏

I wonder if any LDS church official can keep all the nuances of their faith straight -- with all the details like who is allowed where, and when, and the magic underwear and stuff.
How big a transgression will doom you to Hell(tm again)? It's got to be overwhelming.
Practically speaking, I imagine all is forgiven as long as you keep coming up with the money.😡

So he failed to perfectly recite the appropriate incantation? Bwaaahaaa!

I have wondered about a class action lawsuit. The catholics could easily win by simply stating that those rites are simple bs. Of course, then all catholics would hear the truth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:660550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.