Agnostic.com

30 4

Describe Your Temperament During Extreme Stress Situations.

As Humans we possess different levels of personality's which includes our Temperament.

We are all familiar with the term referring to a person having
"A Temper" which suggest this person is angered easily.

During Extreme Stressful situations such as an argument, encounter with a bad driver, or a bad shopping or dining experience, our Temperament is obviously affected negatively on different levels dependent upon the individual.

Lets say we establish 3 basic levels of Temperament:

*Moderate😘 During extreme stress you remain calm and rational with minimal anger.

*Mid-level😘 During extreme stress you remain rational but experience frustration, and began to express the frustration
in a subtle way.

*Maximum😘 During extreme stress you basically become enraged, irrational, and basically explode

What level would you fall into? Please explain how you handle extreme stressful situations.

• 25 votes
  • 24 votes
  • 3 votes
twshield 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mid-level but I'm working on it

I still reserve the right to be mad later and hold a grudge after the person being a jerk is away from me.

I'm pretty consistently moderate. I try not to get stressed if I can avoid it, especially as the potential is always there. Getting worked up becomes a barrier so I've long since found strategies to avoid it happening (where possible)

I work in an environment where there is a constant threat of aggressive behaviours whether it's verbal or physical. I'm very used to being in very threatening situations so it feels curiously familiar and, if anything, I enjoy the challenge of resolving difficult situations.

Most of the time its another driver in the passing lane. Or someone driving crazy while texting. I got to keep it together to avoid an accident.

Needs a "low" option.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.