Agnostic.com

3 13

Today, on my second job, I made a delivery to a customer and her kid turned to me and said: "Thank you!!! I love you!!!" I couldn't help laughing and replied: "Thank you!!! I love you too, young man!!!" This made my day...

Paddypereira 7 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you deliver ice cream?

Actually, no. Just groceries. I can't even remember if there was ice cream included in the order but I think there were some sweets. So, happy days!!!

I used to work two and three jobs. Now I am living off my savings.

At the moment, I need the extra money. I would love to have already my pension and give up working. I made an investment that might help me achieve that but it's going to take time and that is if it works out.

@Paddypereira i loved working two jobs.

@barjoe, I love my second job. My main job I like it but doesn't give me the same satisfaction as the second one. Well, I better take advantage of the good things of both and not complaining about it.

Sweet! Little kids can make your day, can't they?

Indeed they can.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.