Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Questions for the Christians who loudly sang worship music on a plane

This weekend saw the spread of a viral video in which a group of Christians on a plane began singing worship music mid-flight.

Imagine you get on a plane and you have to listen to this pic.twitter.com/RpY8d7RK4Y

snytiger6 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As the shot shows, there is a world of wonder and beauty just to be seen outside the window, for no more price than just turning your head. " But we prefer to spend time with our god. Because our god is a little god, a small insular god, who invites us to hide inside the church with him and his mother, who he still lives with, and avoid the great big, scary, grown up world outside. "

Nowhere is safe from the company of the mentally defective.

It was then that failure in the cabin pressure system meant oxygen masks dropped from above, the plane hit turbulence while descending rapidly, and they changed their tune to the screaming relief of the other passengers.

Fuckwads

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 17, 2022

I would loudly proclaim "Fuck Jesus" and "Fuck god" at every silent moment of each song until they stopped or hit me (so got removed from the plane). I would loudly sing "Jesus fucked me, yes I know, for the blood spot told me so....."

That'll be fifty seven "Hail Satan!"s and ninety four "Beelzebub!"s, please. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.