Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Subway attack shows once again why anti-police policies put us all at risk | The Hill **SPOLIER ALERT! THIS IS STRAIGHT UP PROPAGANDA**

Yes, I added the disclaimer to the header. I rarely feel "intense" emotions about anything, but this straight up, upset me.

There are few things in America that matter to me anymore. In order:

1.) Surgery whilst I have insurance ( vitally important);
2.) Getting a hand on COVID, so I can vacate this shithole that is the Midwest;
3.) Doing something, anything, one thing, to STOP cops killing citizens with impunity and getting away with it.

For me, it's pretty simple. I just want the dying at the hands of my government to STOP! 🚫🛑😥😤😤

I'm SO SERIOUSLY DISGUSTED with The Hill for this op-ed. They, like most MSM, don't say shit until they can spin it. And they've spun this so bizarrely that they're claiming no one mentions "defund the police" anymore, no one's protesting against police brutality. It was just a "thing" after George Floyd. 😮😮😮

In essence, the USA has gone back to "normal."

What's bizarre? I have been watching live feeds all day today as the most recent, blatant murder-by-cop is being protested. And there's not one, there's three active protests today, for DIFFERENT murder victims/different cities. 🤬🤬🤬

I get that there's a very small audience here, on this site, that bothers to note these things. When I had a child, a mother, loads of professional nonsense, etc., this was sidelined for me, albeit, still wildly important. I get that.

That is exactly why I still bother posting this egregious shit. It matters. And maybe one person will spread it along. Or charge their thoughts on exactly what, why, who, living in a police state does to a society and especially to those most likely promote that societal ill. It isn't those unarmed Black men ya'all. It's the Blue Liners. 😕

What's most odd to me? In this nonsensical rant of some person that's not at all in time with today? They link articles of all the cities, towns, townships, etc., that have defunded the police. Since and decades before Mr. Floyd. ALL are thriving.

Cincinnati went "community based" decades ago. They piloted the ideology. Camden, NJ, followed suit. The two most violent crime cities in America at that time. They no longer even got the top 20 violent cities. It works.

And here's an op-ed in a "libtard" outlet saying no one even thinks about those things anymore.

#unbearable.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well said, as usual. 🤗

Until till they start offing white folks, ain't nothing gonna change..

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 17, 2022

Excellent rant. I'm right behind you with the feelings you have about police killing with impunity. I have ranted at my elected officials at the HORRENDOUS messaging the "defund the police" presented. A real WTF were you thinking moment. Not just that messaging but the messaging in general by progressives and the left. It's fucking baiting the right. Anyway, I realize preaching to the choir helps but does not change the minds of the people I know around this area that think stronger laws and more police will fix the homeless, crime and drug problems. Willing to spend gobs of tax payer dollars on police and arming them but don't you dare provide a place for the homeless, at a minimum cash/food/essentials to fight crime and safe places to administer drugs to those addicted.
There will ALways be some members of any society that just want to get and stay fucked up so providing for that but also getting the help to those who want to quit reduces crime.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.