Agnostic.com

6 0

These are some Hindu scriptures

St-Sinner 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same old tunes, just a different drummer.

One echo chamber against another. Sadly, this human behaviour is never-ending.

Ryo1 Level 8 Apr 20, 2022

Echo chamber: An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.- OED

Why do you think i/we want to hear about yet more stupid vicious stuff from another version of the vicious stupid Babble?
What a waste of time!

I touched a Jain several times in college.

Hindu (sigh), worked India.
Apparently in one of Buddha's first sermons he stated, and I paraphrase, "Fuck off the caste system". With him 100% on that one.
As Hindu is older than the other religions mentioned, they add to their good book on the fly like all good religions seem to do.
"Oh, by the way, forgot to mention this. DOH!"

puff Level 8 Apr 19, 2022

Caste system is the biggest shame of the Hindu beliefs and practice. Only lower castes go down in the sewer holes to clean the clogging by hand and die regularly. Two died last week.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.