Agnostic.com

1 8

So, i can't change the Ukraine's pain, make Bobert or Greene STFU, and a million other things i would love to do (i can only vote).
This leaves me (a former professional seamstress) with the current "fashion" displayed on American Idol.
"Thrifting" (buying & wearing used clothing) is a Great idea. However, Wash & iron (or at least drip-dry) the items before wearing. Also just a tip, a 1"-2""change in the hem length can make a huge difference! Especially with cameras looking up at you from belowthe stage....
Katie Perry, i admire how you found & wore a dress Sunday that made you look like you gained a Minimum of 20 lbs since last week...along with an ill-fitting bra, unless you actually do have 2 boobs on your left side? Just shows what $$$$ can do for you.
Ryan Seacrest, that shiny sharkskin olive-green double-breasted suit that had those big creases across the front (so it made your tie look crooked all nite) just needed 2 strategic buttons moved about a half inch, but maybe it had so many extraneous ones nobody could figure out which 2? And the non-hemmed red checked/paisley italian tablecloth shard as a pocket swatch...Just No.
Contestants: the person running around backstage with a hot glue gun & remnants of soiled fake-sequin fabrics is Not your friend! Call Security!
I'm going to be nice & assume budget cuts have caused them to fire any wardrobe mavens.....
Aaaahhh, i feel better now!

AnneWimsey 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You could have not voted for Biden and prevented it though.
There’s always that.

You think Biden has something to do with fashion choices of pop star wanna-bes? I meant the show itself is about half what it used to be, not government budget cuts, duuuuuuuuuuuuh

@AnneWimsey
Ukrainian

@AnneWimsey he does have far more to do with fashion than Ukrainian. He helped cause Ukrainian.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:661941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.