Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

like I been saying.... Buyaa Suckers!!!!

Deplorables.

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

Our government in general needs to be stopped.

If there’s such a thing as evil, I’d say mitch mcconnell qualifies… Today, while listening to his latest diabolical stunts of betrayal and cowardice, I found it impossible to figure out what’s in this for him … beyond getting back at the good looking progressive kid who once called him a turtle ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

I just read somewhere that there were problems with the way they did the bill ( hand written notes, whatever) and both house may have to re vote.. hope so ! 🙂

They rushed things through, putting stuff in and out adn nobody actually red through the final bill before voting. I believe the only problem is with the Senate version. The issue is in how corporate taxes are calculated. My understanding, and I may be wrong, is that t0eh corporate tax rate would be 20% whether or not they used deductions (which were intended to lower corporate taxes even further, but the way it is worded, it does not matter how a corporation files, their tax rates will still be 20%, liek a flat rate. The coporae masters are not pleased with this at all. If republicans can't fix it, and to do so will require a re-vote, then they7 will lose a lot of financial support in 2018. Anyway, I only got that from oe source, so how much of it is fact and how much is wishful speculation has yet to be seen.

Very interesting, snytiger6. So, why settle for 20% - when previous loopholes allowed $0 taxes..? Those creepy irresponsible bastards.. I feel their ultimate goal is to decimate government revenue in order to cut & gut social programs … failing to envision they’ll eventually lose their consumer base to premature death and widespread poverty... I’m glad we can cuss around here - though I’ll store it for now ~

Disappointed big time in Susan Collins. Hopefully they'll battle each other and nada will go through plus we'll have a govt shutdown.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.