Agnostic.com

3 6

What's the best Low Budget, Almost Free - Music Video you can think of? I'll get the ball rolling.

SnowyOwl 8 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess I'm glad I did not watch music videos. Always liked this tune but watchin' these stiff awkward young white boys make music really puts me off. 🤣

How about a low budget music video based on a low-budget horror movie?

Ray13 Level 8 Apr 22, 2022

Loved the movie but hated the ending where they shoot the black guy who managed to survive by keeping his head when everyone around him lost theirs.

Reminds me of a strip club that my crew wanted to go to when we were renovating a hotel in Northern British Columbia. The show was just one stripper with multiple outfits and a different Name for each set, a good dancer but well past her prime and reduced to working the B circuit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.