Agnostic.com

4 5

I have to chuckle when I watch the Republican primary smear campaigns against their fellow Trumplicans. They use all the Trumplican trigger words when describing their competition: Rhino, woke, Black Lives Matter, trans, hated Trump, support abortion, support gun laws, refused to support the election lies, China, Dr. Faucci. Basically accusing their fellow scum of being people with a conscience or humane. How unRepublican can they be if they have manners and can think! 😂😂 I hope the Dems are recording these to play back after the primary for the election in November. They can save a ton of money just playing these ads back! 😂😂

Barnie2years 8 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've often wondered about playing back the primary commercials myself. I wonder if there's some copyright restriction.

These are just two examples of many, and this is just for the Senate seat. The ones for Governor are just as nasty. But these two guys have so much of their own millions to spend, they are on every other commercial break on every channel.

I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with "woke". I mean, isn't the alternative "asleep"?

So, basically, conservatives prefer to stay asleep, so they can live in their dream world where white Protestant men run everything, and the only people of color you see are the gardener, the maid, and the chauffeur?

You got it!

Don't want to vote for the wrong "tone," don't ya know.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.