Agnostic.com

0 2

This, and 1/6 texts to Meadows, was the big news when I went to bed so I assume it still is📰 My initial reaction is to say, "So what?" I'm aware that what worries liberals (or, to be more precise, this is another thing which worries fellow liberals) is the possibility that 45 will be allowed to spew his bile, again. Again, I say so what? He's the Frank Burns of politics and hideous to most. If Dems can't beat the likes of him, or his scary band of men and women, then we (I am a Dem) do not deserve to win. If this is what most Americans want then America does not deserve to survive another day, in my view, so I welcome his opposition.
I have not been a fan of censorship since George Carlin scalded the idea in his seven words routine. Censorship is what Putin is doing in Russia to sell his war. Censorship is what created The McCarthy Era 1 (we are presently in 2) and I don't understand how that Joe got away with such nonsense for years. Apathy, I guess. But, again, if Americans today are that apathetic then they are pathetic and should be told what to do, what to think, what to believe, what to follow, and what to be. It's still our choice and 45's blathering should make that choice easier.
So welcome back 45's inarticulate BS by directly picketing his stupid Rallys and reply to his bile with mockery of the Christian Theocracy he will set loose upon us. Should he win then it's still okay because such absurdity does not, historically, rule for long. Within a decade populations tend to throw it off or it crumbles from its own gas leakage. Have fun resisting him at every moment. Maybe 45 will even be assassinated? I can hear the cries that I've now gone too far, that I'm calling for murder, but if you simply reread the sentence you will see that I've done no such thing. ASSassinations happen and I am only acknowledging the possibility. There is a reason why the word ASS is spelled out twice in it.
So fear not, my fellow liberals, unless you intend to keep fighting him with stupidity. That's what I hear in the arguments to shut him down. Nothing but ineffective stupidity which you will not examine and stop. The problem everywhere is dogmatic religion and we live in a time when it stands on a cliff. ASSault it and push it over. Discredit it and do not accept any representation of it as legitimate just because you happen to like the BGLTQ friendliness of a so-called leader of it. Those leaders still support all the trappings of their own desire and it is not "Rich mythology".
Go after The American Taliban, tout POTUS Joe's tremendous accomplishments, point out how he has already brought gas prices down .50/gall as a quick response to corporate greed, demand folks remember that ALL OF THIS is a consequence of Jr and his Dick's illegal war in Iraq and Obama's inability (due to con obstruction) to so much as close Gitmo. Putin invaded USA and has caused massive bleeding from a head wound.
DO NOT GIVE MONEY to cons, even those who claim to now be in common cause with Dems, because you like the ads. Give money and time to Dems. In short, stop being as ignorant about politics as the cons are. Maybe more, if our track record indicates anything〽️ But most of all, stop with the divisive and ineffective strategy of rallying to every single individual minority and band together under one banner of humanitarian government. That will, at least, make the money more effective and amplify your voice. Or don't and lose, again.
That's all I have to say but it couldn't be said on Twitter. Have a great new day.

rainmanjr 8 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662869