Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Opinion: The Republican blueprint to steal the 2024 election - CNN

Nearly a year and a half later, surprisingly few understand what January 6 was all about.

Fewer still understand why former President Donald Trump and Republicans persist in their long-disproven claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Much less why they are obsessed about making the 2024 race a referendum on the “stolen” election of 2020, which even they know was not stolen.

snytiger6 9 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A bloodless coup, as they have wanted all along. I wish Pres. Biden would only serve one term, and a strong candidate would run in 2024. I don't mind much of what Biden had done, and blame Manchin/Sinema for much of the failures. Still, we need someone inspiring to take the lead, and especially to inspire younger people, who won't come out to vote for Biden/Harris, unfortunately.

I agree; they won't. And it can't just be the younger people causing this approval rating. I think a large segment of the population voted against Trump, and, given he's not currently in office currently fucking up their lives, their goldfish-like attention span may just make them complacent enough to not go out and vote against him again. Let's also not forget that Republicans will have 2 years after the no-Trump-opposition-vote midterms where they're likely to control Congress to enact voter suppression laws and completely neuter Biden from doing a single good thing for people to make them want to vote for a Democrat. This country is fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

@ChestRockfield I totally agree with your prediction. Democrats just aren't as passionate about voting. How can they not see what is going to happen? How can they not care? And yes, the Repubs are going to lock down the voting machines, enact racist voting laws, and who-knows-what else. ?Then it will be too late to do anything about it. RIP America. Too bad most people didn't care enough to keep it alive. One thing Biden could do now is pack the Supreme Court before November, but he won't.

@Organist1 Won't matter, is he does they'll just do the same thing when Trump gets back in and then we'll be a dictatorship after that...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.