Agnostic.com

2 0

I’m really enjoying this whole Build Back Better campaign. Democrats are a real freakin comedy routine.
This is a beautiful train wreck.

CourtJester 7 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Picture on the left is from 2014, pandemic caused, amazing you would blame a trump caused shortage to try to blame the Biden administration...how very trumpian, republicianish, fake news, uneducated, dumb, stupid, clownish of you....people like you are fucking up my America, if on purpose, you're a damn traitor...if thru stupidity, you're a moron,and too stupid to have an opinion so SDASTFU..

These are pictures of what shelves looked like under Trump for all the people dumb enough to think OP's pictures mean anything.

Haha. Sure

@CourtJester Right there in my gallery dated March 12th, 2020, 3 years into Trump's presidency. What else ya got, wonderboy?

@ChestRockfield

But we’re no longer in the Covid uncertainty. This is normal day “shit ain’t there” situations.

@CourtJester stfu dumb ass

@HankSherman
Typically response from someone without a logical rebuttal.

@CourtJester He posted his logical rebuttal above and apparently found that you are using fake pictures. I think this was just a bonus "You're a fucking asshole".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.