Agnostic.com

1 1

Thank you for saving me the trouble, @ Organist 1, thank you ever so much , greatly appreciated.

Triphid 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me too.

She blocked him.

pls check this thread : [agnostic.com]

@Diaco Why, do you have a problem with me thanking for saving ME the trouble of blocking her?

@Betty Yes and I am so happy to be rid of her.

@Triphid My friend, I don't have any problem with that, wanted to give @anglophone a clue about this post 😀 oh, btw, I agree with you there, to me that post sounds like Mommy Issues!

@Diaco My simple mindedness is sometimes a blessing, and at other times a curse. /@Triphid @Betty

@Diaco Well one of the countless things I can state with absolute truth and certainty is that I have NO Mommy issues, etc, etc.
Though I do an issue with imo seemingly self-righteous Seppos who see themselves as being ONLY step lower that a God or Goddesses and the remainder of the world and universe as being little more than subservient peasant at best, rest assured that neither you nor a great of other truly good, decent and open-minded Americans on here do NOT, imo, fit into that category by any means or stretch of the imagination.

@anglophone Please do NOT put yourself down imo, you are by no means either simple nor simpleminded and I can say exactly the same for countless others on this site as well, present members here included.

@Triphid My friend, I meant that guy, who posted this : [agnostic.com]
seems to have Mommy issues. Not you! 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663827
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.