Agnostic.com

2 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course there will be, but if the Repubs are able to restrict voting enough among colored people, it won't be enough to matter in who controls the fed government. That's been the whole plan for some time now.

With the latest polls showing +/- 80% of Americans favoring access to safe abortions, one could certainly have hope!

85% favored the Iraq War. Dems in Congress should have put legislation on the floor years ago but withheld for a better time. The people see nothing even being tried and came to rely on Roe for their abortions and that has turned out badly. Legal decisions are often overturned with time (pot convictions will follow the same road) because many are based on political nonsense. Legislation is much harder to overturn (as we see with pot) so Dems missed the boat and allowed this gap in coverage. I say gap because I fully expect some kind of legislative attempt to restore it (I favor The ERA and defining a human being as a citizen after birth).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.