Agnostic.com

4 0

Anyone else get the feeling that when someone says "I'll pray for you" it really means "fuck you"??? Especially in the South, saying oh Bless you, seems like an offense to me.

jwm03h 6 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really, they think it is being nice.

When they get me on my knees and pray. I really feel phony baloney.

That would be something to pray for.

Or it could go the other way.

Better get on your knees Boy, and pray.

It is strange that there are so many members on this site from the USA. From watching American TV shows and news items related to the USA, I get the idea that America is a God fearing country, shit, even the pledge of allegiance incorporates the phrase "One Nation Under God" but then it turns out that there are actually intelligent Americans who show themselves by joining this site. Well done.

Uhh no I believe they had good intentions when saying it. I mean it is part of our culture, but when they try to push it in a way of possessing people yea I guess.

They are being really nice, dishonest, but nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.