Agnostic.com

3 5

In at least 5 states with abortion trugger laws, rapists and their families can sue.

Open SmartNews and read "Anti-abortion legislation in 5 states gives rapists and their families the right to sue abortion providers for at least $10k" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unless you want to lose your credibility here, don't post everything these on-line rags publish.

There's a legal term for it, but for anyone to sue, they have to show they experienced a harm.

BTW, I clicked on your smartnews link once and saw so much trash that I won't again click on anything you post.

Think of the potential GRAFT around this.

Wow, you would have to be a real asshole to approve of this. There is a principle of law that you can't sue on the basis of something that is illegal so I wonder how they got around that. I wonder just how much the incidence of rape will increase now that the government has provided incentive.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.