Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Idaho lieutenant governor wants harshest US abortion ban

I'm so so so sick of women on the Right. 😠😠😠

And they ALL look alike. Resting Bitch Face complete with nasty scowl. They all look miserable. Angry. Bitter. Hard and cold. #overit

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems like there is a competition to see can come up with the most shocking rules. Definitely, a downward spiral.

@SeaGreenEyez Let's hope when they crash (and they will) they don't take the rest of us with them.

@SeaGreenEyez I can't imagine working in a coal mine. I guess people can get used to and even embrace horrible working conditions. We saw this same reaction when the government went after big tobacco.

Maybe women can just move out of these backwards states en masse. That might get their attention.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬Don't even get me started on that horrible Phyllis Schlafly. ALL the gop leaning woman I know exhibit the same traits to one degree or another.
If this goes through not only will Idaho women suffer but WA State residents also. There are clinics expanding services but delays and long waits for appointments are already being felt.
A clinic I go to in Yakima WA is just down the street from a PP office and there are always protesters on the sidewalk, they try to get my attention and I just raise my left hand with middle finger extended as I make my way to my appointment.

@SeaGreenEyez Did not know that about Utah. Then again the Mormons do seem to be swayed by the times and stock price. 😏
The receptionist at a print shop I worked for back in the 1970s was Mormon, she regularly called me and the typesetter heathens and we constantly joked about the Christians and Catholics. Ah, fun times.

They are the strangest creatures of the right wing. No empathy or sense of solidarity. They either want to be men or they think they are the same as men...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.