Agnostic.com

7 1

Whats your go to vacation spot?

For me it's Aruba. Beautiful weather, beach, bikinis, and beer.

ebdb 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to go out to Montauk on the eastern tip of Long Island, NY. Still my favorite and I want to go back. Especially in the "shoulder season," Spring or Fall when it's not so crowded.

I'm not big on vacations but I do love to travel extensively for extended periods. I love central america and it is easy to reach, Nicaragua is very affordable and friendly until recently but those troubles will pass. Ecuador is a wonderful country to visit and we lived there for more than a year, I recommend it highly if you speak some spanish. The Caribbean is a mixed bag but The Caymans are fabulous and Cuba is wonderfully undeveloped so far. My all time favourite is Mexico, particularly the Baja around Santa Rosalia and Mulege or the Yucatan south of Tulum where you can still find the real Mexico far from the tourist track.

My "go to" is Minnesota, but only because my daughter and grandkids live there. I only see them once a year, so on vacation week is spent there, the other the place of my choosing. Yes, MN is a choice, but only kinda.............

My son moved to Alaska in 1998 and that has been my vacation spot every year since.

Hi

Welcome to the site and have fun.

Sedona, Az. One of the most amazing places to hike. The residents are pretty cool, a lot of artists and freethinkers.

I have day trips or just go in my garden. I'm a bit freaky about travelling anyway. it's not the same on your own either doing day trips. I am quite a homeboy really too.

I like your water feature!

@ebdb thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.