Agnostic.com

3 3

What are the things that have positively impacted your life?

For me, there are 3 things:

1. Joining the Navy. Turned me from a boy into a man.

2. My amazing cousin passing away at 31. Encouraged me to not be afraid to fail; to chase any opportunity I wanted.

3. My marriage ending. Caused me to analyse myself intensely, and build the final major aspects of my personality and outlook on life.

And I could possibly add:

1. Moving to New Zealand. I am happier living here than I've been anywhere. πŸ™‚

Now your turn. πŸ™‚

Kreig 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Luck, real friends, the pursuit of knowledge and knowledge itself, art, music, the intense pursuit of worthwhile goals.

Let me also add being in West Berlin, Germany during 1959 - 1962. Being in that threatening Cold War climate taught me to live in the moment. It also changed many of my social and political points of view and allowed me to see my own culture without blinders on. Intellectually, I grew more from that than I did from my entire undergraduate education.

1. Friends - I get a little help from them
  2. Education - taught me comprehension
  3. Military training - taught me endurance
  4. Health - being healthy without disability
  5. Skill level - worked on all different jobs.
  6. Temperament - can control some emotions.
  7. Wife - a great partner and love
  8. Determination - stick it though till the end
  9. Strengths - compassion, charity, love
  10. Retirement - made it through the rough times.

Hope I did this right? Good post!

Time spent with my Grandmother and her Sister.
A few Great Teachers who allowed reality to seep in…
Parents that cared, if not perfect
The School of Hard Knocks, as I do learn from my mistakes ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 5, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.