Agnostic.com

2 1

"Don't feed the trolls!!" They say. Just leaving a little info. for my illogical atheist friends that believe mythological troll creatures are running around spamming atheist pages on the internet. (But then, they wonder why they can never run the mythological troll creatures away)

Other ways of driving out trolls
If you can’t get the better of a troll in an eating contest, then the best way is to ring church bells. As un-Christian beings, trolls are said to go crazy when they hear the bells and run far away.

[lifeinnorway.net]

Word 8 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish internet trolls (or agnostic.com trolls) were this easy to dispel. I’d have rung a church bell for yvilletom today.

WTF? Not much difference from mythical Jesus and his mythical and invisible sky daddy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.