Agnostic.com

5 2

That's why I'm proud to be a Wiccan

ErichZannIII 7 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny how, what glorifies god, always seems to be very like what they wanted to do anyway.

It's almost as if God is made in the image of Man. Funny that.

@anglophone Only in the image of very limited men. Did you ever hear the playground chant. "My big brother will get you."

And you are here because....? What, you are so secure that you need to preach to reassure yourself?

And its believers who do what makes them happy, including destroying liberties and freedoms and rights and now it seems, democracy.

Shouldn't Him, in "him, not us," be capitalized as a proper noun? You know, in glorification of Thou. I say Thou instead of gender referral because "him" is insulting to everyone.

The glorification of God :-

The enslavement of women
The oppression of people of colour
The slaughter of unbelievers
Genocide

To mis-quote Bertrand Russell "[That is] why I am not a Christian".

Extol fascism. Establish alliances with ruthless dictators. Act with utter dishonestly and hate at all times.

@racocn8 Pope Pius XII. Patriarch Kirill of Moscow.

So you believe in witch craft?

Tejas Level 8 May 19, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.