Agnostic.com

5 4

To be clear, here is the law. Merrick Garland, are you listening?

St-Sinner 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And yet, there’s never been a conviction

Yes, I'm Garland has his fingers in his ears and his head up his ass. Neat trick.

It won't happen. I've been saying it here both before the 2020 election and after, often told by Americans here that good justice takes time and just be patient. Baloney. It's America. Much of your binary political system is political theatre. The ruling class protects itself there, even the runts like Trump. Sure, some of his goons might be charged, then pardoned. So, don't hold your breaths Americans. Your jails are full of poor non white people. The white elites are above the law. Your BS Hollywood will try to tell you otherwise but those of us around the world with clear telescopic vision aren't fooled a bit. I watch your mainstream BS news shows with so- called journalists and anchors bemoaning why the AG isn't doing anything. Either they are stupid, or doing what US news security agency assets do on your TV: performing. I vote the latter.

Merrick Garland Is a left wing piece of shit. I’m sure glad he’s not on the Suoreme Court.

Garland isn’t listening here; he has real lawyers. (grin)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.