Agnostic.com

2 1

"All that spin and narrative management they’ve been pouring into the U.S. proxy war in Ukraine and Bush undoes it all with the Bushism to end all Bushisms."

"In reality the U.S. is the single most tyrannical and destructive government on this planet, and it is only because the public is fed a nonstop deluge of propaganda that this isn’t universally obvious."
"Even the worst empire managers know deep down that this is true, and, in their less guarded moments, sometimes the truth slips out." Caitlin Johnstone

[consortiumnews.com]

So there you have it @Alienbeing - all the bullshit & gaslighting that you have been throwing at me undone in one stumbliing admission by your 43rd President. I'd be truly ROFL LMAO if it wasn't for the fact that you have helped create a mass psychosis around the world. Like Bush's it's a crime against humanity but unlike Caitlin Johnstone I don't forgive you. In your arrogant American way you will undoubtedly not give a brass razoo. I suggest that it will eat away at you.

FrayedBear 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The invasion was based upon a late 90's UN resolution that the Iraq government was a threat to humanity.

Sadam was evil. He was a threat to everyone.... He and his sons demanded the right of kings. And there were WMDs..... But, those fucks were not the reason for 911.

The war was way badly managed...

Just sayin.

Sadam should of gotten a pension from the US for 20 years of service rather than being hanged. They create a Frankenstein and had to kill it

Your irrational abd twisted absurdity continues.n

Your psychosis sadly continues unabated Walt. They, the US military, really did a job on you in Korea didn't they?

Go and read "Ukraine is not our ally." & the link to the Rand document Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data is available for this publication. ISBN: 978-1-9774-0021-5
For more information on this publication, visit www.rand.org/t/RR3063 Published by the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, Calif.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.