Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Why Are We Not Talking About Menopause? - YouTube

Poking fun at life...

snytiger6 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To whom do you refer when you say “we”? In my experience, generally, males aren’t interested in being empathetic toward women, so women don’t bother talking to them about it; generally, women do discuss it with each other.

Then you have had some bad experiences with some shitty men, I can only ask that you do not judge us all by their example.

@LenHazell53 You have made an inaccurate assumption. It isn’t a judgement; “In my experience” means it is behavior I have observed in the majority of males. As have my friends. The lack of empathy in men of my generation, and even our own offspring has often been a topic of discussion among the women if my generation. There are exceptions, of course, but it is very definitely a minority. And I did say “generally”. Please refrain from reading my posts in future, as this is not the first time you have posted a baseless assumption. From my perspective, YOU are the one with gender issues.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.