Agnostic.com

1 3

I have heard several times now that the US will support Taiwan if China invades them. How long do you think the war will last given they make most of our more complicated stuff, machinery, electronics, medical supplies and equipment? Thoughts?

dalefvictor 8 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think a very strong effort is going to be made in favor of One China policy. Taiwan might achieve Honk Kong status as another gateway to Western business but having to honor that agreement will be much more costly. So I'm hoping a solution can be found (in very private circles) before China loses patience.

On a related topic let me suggest a third idea: That those private circles (including Putin) understand that Russia was an increasingly doomed State but holds a bunch of nukes (some being shiny knew). So it might be good to bring the world back into a Cold War between two parties. So that those nukes don't fall into Christian Taliban bad hands it was determined that Putin had to fall on a sword so that his nation is absorbed as a spoil of war. Zolenskyy would then join EU and the continent will be a united Europe, and UK, against China (which has much more potential).

I don't know but I am cynical about how much of this illusion is random.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.