Agnostic.com

2 3

'Let them eat cake.' [boriquagato.substack.com]

BDair 8 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 followed by more 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Hypocritical pigs with snouts in the troughs.

"i mean, imagine the marketing instincts it takes for the WHO to tweet about this vast and opulent buffet to be enjoyed by the elites we’re supposed to be trusting despite so many of them having spent the last 2 years not only blowing food prices into the stratosphere, generating food insecurity among billions from africa’s poor to even the middle classes in much of the world, and telling even the rich that they need to start eating bugs, pink goo pretending to be fake meat, and lab grown protein pancakes because if we don’t, it will cause climate catastrophe?" - el gato malo

BDair Level 8 May 24, 2022

Thanks for that wonderful new to me expression "el gato malo" - [earthnewspaper.com]
"the abusive spouse beats his partner senseless then blames her. “why do you make me do this to you!?!” it’s a pathology so common, it’s a trope. and yet it’s one people fall for. over and over. alienate them and tell them that this is their fault and that they made me do this and the gaslighting starts to take.
the “rules” start to seem like something objective and needful instead of something capriciously inflicted upon them. “well, yeah, but i’d never fall for that!” oh really?
this same manipulative game was just played out at societal scale across the globe. and most of society knuckled under and fell for it. they participated in it, enabled it, or at the very least, allowed it, went along to get along. for years, very few stood up. because that’s how abuse from powerful entities works. and it’s why we need to understand it. so that it cannot be pushed upon us again."
by el gato malo

American government leading Ukrainians & mercenaries with policy that pokes prods abuses & alienates Russia so much that it has no option but to defend its people (more than can be said for the Australian government & Julian Assange one of its citizens the Americans have been torturing for a decade). El gato malo 🤬

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.