Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Watch: Beto O'Rourke Confronts Texas Governor At Shooting News Conference

My respect for Beto just went sky high. I hope it's time and his message is respected, too.

rainmanjr 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sure hope Beto wins this time around. My bigger concern is will the votes actually count if he does get more or will they then claim fraud and just negate the election. Because it is a mid term I fear this whole states rights crap from the gop will make the election a real sham.

Of course they'll call fraud and contest the election. I'm also sure there's a strategy being formed for that but I'm not in the loop.

Governor Shorty is in a wheelchair because he deserves to be in a wheelchair. Our Lt Governor is just an evil, ignorant, redneck!

God hit him with a tree (while jogging)! If that isn’t a judgment I’m not sure what is. Yet he rolls around with more power than he had before being struck down.

Love this man!!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.