Agnostic.com

2 8

All these countries have mentally ill people. All these countries have video games. All these countries listen to Rap music. All these countries schools with more than one door.

Somehow America's special.

redbai 8 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No one blamed the gun when Kennedy was assassinated.
No one blamed the car in any DUI death.
No one blamed the planes on 9.11

Deeper issues

So what?
The assassination of JFK was not a mass shooting.
A car is not a weapon.
A plane is not a weapon.

Stupid points that have nothing to do with the subject.

@redbai Irrelevant arguments are all ammosexuals have, since there are no good arguments against gun control.

@redbai cars and planes can’t be used as weapons??? What about knives or ropes???

@CourtJester See how your poor reading comprehension makes dialog difficult? Read it again slowly as I didn't say cars and planes couldn't be used as a weapon.

When an untrained 18 year old with a knife or rope can lock the door of a room with 2 adults and 19 kids in it and the 18 yr old manages to kill everyone in the room while keeping armed police at bay for an hour you can use that BS as an argument. Until then it just sounds like another stupid irrelevant point.

@redbai
Really?????

@CourtJester DId you think I wouldn't be able to find out that you left out the fact that he was not holding back police at the time of the murders and that he was not locked in a room with those people. So he was silently killing people and then turned himself in not holding off police attempting to stop him. So again you insert a stupid irrelevant point attempting to justify an incredible disregard for human life.

@redbai
You’re comical

@CourtJester When I want to be, yeah. Doesn't change the fact that you post irrelevant and stupid comments.

Gee, I wonder what distinguishes the US from these other countries? 🤔
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.