Agnostic.com

9 12
Yay! Putin has advanced pancreatic cancer!
Willow_Wisp 8 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

May it spread and multiply!
Verily, even unto his Anus!

Hope he does not see the article in Google News. Apparently a Dr. in Portland has been up to good things.

No fixing that!

Karma..

Real karma

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2022

Hope he suffers and dies quickly. Karma.

Trebek lived a full year with it..though Puti has more advanced options I'm sure. I lost my Swedish brother to it, he went to hospital not feeling right. It took his doctor a day to figure out it was pancreatic cancer, he was dead 2.5 weeks later. He was buried at sea, the Viking way..lol..

@Charlene I'm sure he has science fiction level medical care, the kind that saved Trump when he should have died of covid.

@Charlene But he also has assassins after him...

This makes him even more dangerous. Like a jealous boyfriend, he might want to destroy the planet before he leaves. "If I can't have her, no one will!" Ka-boom

dkp93 Level 8 June 2, 2022

Lets not celebrate yet. He has lived without a heart, so who is to say he can't get by without a pancreas. Just sayin'.

Hope he suffers greatly before he dies.

I hope I stay on your good side.

@dalefvictor You’re not an evil monster with no Conscience, so you will always be on my good side. 😍

@Redheadedgammy Thank you I was worried, I put up a post and there was a bunch of people reacting to it in a negative way. Perhaps I do not say what I mean sometimes.

@dalefvictor I have never had a problem with your posts and believe you write your thoughts and opinions very well.

I think of the people poisoned or otherwise murdered under his regime. Anna Politkovskaya comes to mind. Pussy Riot will live on and maybe do a song about his demise…if it happens.

@Scott321 Putin has a lot of blood on his hands, and should experience some of what he has dealt to others. I think of the people he has poisoned, had thrown off of buildings or gunned down in the streets. I want all of that and more for him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.