Agnostic.com

4 4

SBC leader warns that trying to prevent abuse will destroy the mission
North Carolina lawyer Joe Knott said the SBC should focus on fighting sin rather than addressing issues like abuse.

[religionnews.com]

#sin
xenoview 8 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Abuse is a sin, and it is a fact. Everyone that ever read Bible knows about it. Once I was going through difficult times because my neighbor was abusing me. He hated me and was always calling the police for insignificant things. Once he said that he would kill my family and me once, and it petrified me. I immediately got a lawyer from ucmjdefense.com and made everything possible to get rid of this maniac from my neighborhood because I don't think a healthy-minded person would ever say such things to a person he lives next with.

Abuse is a sin, and it is a fact. Everyone that ever read Bible knows about it. Once I was going through difficult times because my neighbor was abusing me. He hated me and was always calling the police for insignificant things.

Is abuse not sin? Joe needs a Bible lesson.

It's always about money. Joe Knott should be removed from the committee.

Betty Level 8 June 2, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.