Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Biden admin quietly erases insurance coverage for natural family planning options

Natural Family Planning. Republicans aren't good for much, but they do come up with some catchy names for their utter bullshit ideologies. Credit where credit is due. 😜😜😜

I find this hilarious. Rightwingers are so obsessed with sex that they actually think no birth control (which is abstinence and "pull out" theory) needs to be a part of health insurance. So.....what.....? Your pastor can charge a fee to your health insurance to tell your kids to just don't do it? Does that pastor give a wink and a nod as he explains the "pull out" method? WTHH???

There's seriously something wrong with those people.

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello. I would like to advise you of a very good and trusted website that has helped me a lot. Here is the link for you [globelink.eu]. This is the best option if you want to buy travel insurance at the best price.

Dssaq Level 1 June 12, 2022

What do they call people who use natural family planning?

Parents.

"natural" family planning!

One of the oldest examples of doublespeak.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.