Agnostic.com

7 13

LINK Ex-Trump aide Navarro indicted; Meadows won’t be charged By

Meadows snakes out of trouble, as expected.

Navarro? Who cares at this late date????? It means nothing, just like everything else that happens on Capital Hill. 2 impeachments, an insurrection, far right extremists are the biggest threat to Americans on American soil, and this is the best they've got. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I will say, however, the following quote from the article, by Navarro, has me [images.app.goo.gl]

In-part:
... "β€œWho are these people? This is not America,” Navarro said. β€œI was a distinguished public servant for four years!”...

And there it is folks! He said the quiet part out loud and in print. πŸ˜‘

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck the this train wreck of a clown..

Don’t be surprised if Meadows and Scavino turn out to be cooperating witnesses.

I hope they hang this belligerent asshole.

It doesn't look good for justice. I'm beginning to be glad that our attorney general did not make it to the Supreme Court. He's obviously not a leader.

Navarro threatened that 'when' the republican regain power there will be lost of impeachments happening for all the Democrats. It just shows his (lack of) mentality. It's like a Mafia don who thinks when he gets punished for breaking the law it's just another game with him as the victim.

And he's already filed a lawsuit against the committee about it. Because everyone everywhere works faster than the Democrats.

Was pretty ticked when I read Meadows was skatin'. I guess we'll see what effect the January 6th's public hearings have on folks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.