Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Indiana's $125 automatic tax refunds to begin going out in next few weeks

๐Ÿ˜ฑ We're getting extra money from our state government. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ

And they think they'll add another chunk later on the year. They won't cut our gas tax, but they'll give us money. The logic is nonsensical, but OK. We pay an extra 32ยข per gallon, on top of Federal.

Send me money. I'll go spend it on the West Coast. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So is this lavish windfall going to buy more food for the cats in the pic? They seem up for it..

Here in Iowa gubnor Reynolds, enemy of all ovulating women, has no money to pay teachers a living wage, but signed a bill to pay "apprentice teachers." No doubt an idea this female stole from the TrumpOLiNi tv show... rethuglicans control both houses so gubnor only gets what she wants ....starve competent teachers with masters degrees and lure people in for OJT school work ....lavish money on religious (theocrat) "schools" such as Ben Carson certifies as creationist....frosting on my political cake : a neighbor down the hall just carved BIG WOODEN letters onto the door GEEBUSH IS LARD my translation of such GIBBERISH....I've been here 6 months with Atheist stickers on my car so the Senior Apartments faith versus fact war is escalating

Like all republican tax cuts and rebates, the lower and middle classes only get a pittance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.