Agnostic.com

5 8

Just a fun meme to save and use when you encounter someone who believe the entire bible is true.

snytiger6 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where does the water go after it falls of the earths edge? It is recycled, right? How else would there be a continuous supply to fall over the edge?

Yeah, that is something I always wondered about. How do flat eathers explain the continuous supply of water.

@snytiger6 Just to further the fun. The water falls onto the back of the turtle the Earth is held up by. The edge of the shell of the turtle has a channel that also explains why some places get water and some do not. I will give this more thought as I am feeling pretty good today after a long fit of depession.

Wow! Now I realize everything I have ever read is incorrect. Glad for this post and the corrections it possesses.

LMAO

bobwjr Level 10 June 14, 2022

Holy Baloney, haha!

If gawd sed it, it muss be troo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.